As part of the Eurovision celebrations, Aintree and Melling primary schools have decided to unite our schools in a Euro-Eggstravaganza to raise money for charity and to also have lots of fun.
· The Euro-Eggstravaganza will run from Friday 31 March until Friday 12 May.
· Children will come home with an egg template to create their own design inspired by the Ukrainian psyanky eggs and an entry slip.
· Families should display the egg in their front window.
· Children will use their entry slip to note how many eggs they see around Aintree and also if they can spot our school eggs.
· The entry slip should be returned by 12 May along with a £1 entry donation. Our donations will be going to the Turkey and Syria Earthquake Appeal.
· The slips will be entered into a prize draw.